Skip to content
GROOMING CLIENT FORM
Special needs / Important information
How did you hear about us?
HDR Employee "Please fill out other"
Current Client "Please fill out other"
Pet Talk Magazine
Bunker Hill Village
Memorial Villages Magazine
Memorial Information Trading
School "Please fill out other"
Gala "Please fill out other"
Houston Dog Ranch Newsletter
Has your dog ever been groomed before?
Does your dog dislike any part of grooming? (nails, dryer, etc.) Please explain:
What type of grooming facility has your dog been to in the past?
Does your dog have sensitivity to thunder or loud noises? How does your dog react:
Is your dog scared of strangers?
Does your dog have food allergies?
Can we give your dog treats?
Does your dog have any skin allergies/chronic recurring skin issues? Please describe:
Can we use medicated shampoo on your dog?
Does your dog have any physical/ medical limitations that may affect grooming? (ear infections, breathing issues, seizures etc.) Please explain:
Has your dog ever been sedated for grooming?
If yes, why and what medication was used?
Has your dog ever bit a groomer/vet staff/stranger? Please describe the incident:
Has your dog show aggression towards other dogs?
Should we keep your dog separated from other dogs?
Does your dog have issues with matting, shedding or skin conditions that we should be aware of? Please describe:
Is your dog on flea/tick preventative
Comments or concerns you feel our staff should know when caring for you pet:
Is posting of your pet’s image on Instagram or any of Houston dog Ranch’s social media sites allowed?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This agreement covers all services provided by Houston Dog Ranch, LLC. Owner agrees to pay the rates in effect at the time services are provided for all services provided.
2. By signing this Agreement and leaving Owner’s dog with Houston Dog Ranch, Owner warrants the accuracy of all information provided by Owner about Owner’s dog.
3. Dog day care involves physical play and inherent risk of injury to dogs, and Owner hereby acknowledges and accepts such risks and agrees to hold Houston Dog Ranch harmless for any and all expenses incurred as a result of injury or death to Owner’s dog. However, in the event of injury or death to Owner’s dog caused by acts of negligence on behalf of Houston Dog Ranch, it is hereby agreed between Owner and Houston Dog Ranch that liability shall in no event exceed the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $500, whichever is less.
4. If Owner’s dog becomes ill or injured and requires professional medical attention, Owner hereby authorizes Houston Dog Ranch to engage the services of a veterinarian, to give medication, and to take other action as Houston Dog Ranch deems necessary or advisable in its sole discretion to care for Owner’s dog. Except as provided in paragraph 3 above, Owner hereby agrees to reimburse Houston Dog Ranch for any and all expenses in providing medical care for Owner’s dog.
5. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the owner of the dog whose name appears above, and that he or she is fully authorized to contract for any and all services offered by Houston Dog Ranch.
6. Owner specifically represents that Owner’s dog has not to his or her knowledge been exposed to any contagious diseases within a thirty day period prior to check-in. During the period of this Agreement, Owner agrees to notify Houston Dog Ranch of any known exposure of Owner’s dog to a communicable disease and to hold Owner’s dog out of attending any functions at Houston Dog Ranch until Owner’s dog is symptom free for thirty days or given clearance by a veterinarian to socialize with other dogs.
7. Complaints/concerns/issues with grooming we ask that you contact management staff and allow us to correct/ratify the situation. Houston Dog Ranch will work to correct the situation or refund services. Grooming Manager Cell: (281) 505-4858 firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Groomer at the Houston Dog Ranch retain the right to decline dematting of a dog. If we feel the dematting process will cause more harm, cause pain, or matts are to thick/plentiful we will contact owner to recommend shaving the dog. If owner declines shaving, we hold the right to cancel the grooming appointment and have the owner pick up the dog. If the owner is unable to pick up the pet within 30 minutes, owner will be charged a day board fee.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between Houston Dog Ranch and Owner. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives, agents and assigns of Owner and Houston Dog Ranch.
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or, shall be settled in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered by any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of the award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorneys’ fees of the prevailing party.
I have read and agree to the terms presented in the Terms and Conditions agreement.
Copyright © 2021